Fitzpatrick Law, APC
Robert Fitzpatrick is an attorney who helps people obtain justice. He helps victims obtain compensation for injustices and harm caused by others. He advises clients on business matters and represents clients in fraud, unfair competition, breach of contract and many other types of matters.
Mr. Fitzpatrick handles many types of matters, including:
- Advising clients about contracts and other business arrangements
- Serious injuries including brain and psychological injuries
- Discrimination (sex, age, race, LGBT rights, disabilities)
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Wages, breaks, overtime
- Claims against public entities
- Cities, schools, parks, roads, public transportation
- Unfair business practices and unfair competition
- Domestic abuse
- Contract disputes/breach of contract
- Anti-SLAPP and free speech
- International sanctions law advice for US companies (e.g., Iran and Cuba Sanctions)
- Civil rights
- Trade secrets
- Investigations (Business & Professions Code § 7522 (e).)
Fitzpatrick Law, APC is a veteran owned and operated business. Mr. Fitzpatrick earned his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he graduated cum laude and was a member of the San Diego Law Review. Mr. Fitzpatrick earned his undergraduate degree at Villanova University.
Before law school, Mr. Fitzpatrick was a U.S. Marine Corps helicopter pilot. As a helicopter aircraft commander and leader of multi-aircraft flights, he led combat missions in Anbar and Najaf Provinces in Iraq, which included casualty evacuations to hospitals in Baghdad and transportation of troops and prisoners throughout the war zone. He was also an instructor of other pilots on how to fly with night vision goggles. Mr. Fitzpatrick holds an FAA commercial pilot certification.