Mr. Fitzpatrick handles the following legal matters:
- Workplace Investigations
- We work with in-house and outside counsel and HR professionals to conduct independent investigations into allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation and other types of alleged misconduct.
- Association of Workplace Investigators, member
- California Association of Licensed Investigators, member
- Serious Injuries
- We help victims of serious injuries get compensation from those that harmed them.
- We work with insurance companies to get the compensation you deserve. Come to us before you negotiate with an insurance company.
- We file claims against corporations, government entities, and individuals.
- We will take your case to trial if necessary to obtain justice.
- Employment Law
- Discrimination (gender, age, race, disabilities)
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment
- Wages, breaks, overtime (including class actions for widespread violations)
- General Litigation
- Revenge Porn: Posting private explicit photos or video without permission.
- Business disputes
Fitzpatrick Law, APC is a veteran owned and operated business, certified with the Small Business Administration. Mr. Fitzpatrick earned his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, where he graduated cum laude and was a member of the San Diego Law Review. Mr. Fitzpatrick earned his undergraduate degree at Villanova University.
Before law school, Mr. Fitzpatrick was a U.S. Marine Corps helicopter pilot. As a helicopter aircraft commander and leader of multi-aircraft flights, he led combat missions in Anbar and Najaf Provinces in Iraq, which included casualty evacuations to hospitals in Baghdad and transportation of troops and prisoners throughout the war zone. He was also an instructor of other pilots on how to fly with night vision goggles. Mr. Fitzpatrick holds an FAA commercial pilot certification.